Quality and Environment
Ibercisa holds the quality Certificates ISO 9001 and environmental handling ISO 14001 approved by Lloyd's Register, but also has a quality control department under continuous training. Ibercisa machinery is designed and tested in accordance with market demands and regulations to operate in specific markets. The Company also has Petrobras certificates of approval.
Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Policy Management is committed to provide the best value proposition to our customers, as for design and manufacturing of naval machinery, in both domestic and international markets.
For this reason, the Management has established an Integrated System of Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management according to the reference standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 with the objectives of:
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements determined by our customers, legal requirements and any others that our organization signs in relation to our environmental matters and hazards to safety and health at work.
- Continually improving the service offered to our customers, as well as optimizing the time and processes when implementing it.
- Providing the Technical Department with the most efficient design resources.
- Providing the Quality Control Department with the necessary resources to ensure the delivery of a fully tested machinery that complies with the the specifications required by the customer.
- Guaranteeing a continuous improvement of the efficiency of our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.
- Keeping us at the technological forefront through the development of R&D&I projects, in both products and processes, incorporating environmental factors in its planning.
- Establishing a commitment to prevent pollution and an appropriate waste management.
- Establish a commitment to prevent damage and deterioration of health.
- Provide each employee's training and information to develop their work safely.
- Incorporating our collaborators to this commitment with quality and environmental management to prevent failures from occurring and to facilitate compliance with the Management System.
The Management assumes the responsibility of allocating the necessary resources for each one of the areas in order to attain the established objectives, and communicating the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management policy at all levels of the Organization, aiming to encourage greater involvement of the staff.
>>Download Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Policy
OHSAS certificate 18001 Ibercisa has been granted the OHSAS certificate 18001 approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance. By obtaining this Certificate, Ibercisa has demonstrated its ability to comply with the legislative requirements concerning health and safety. Ibercisa has chosen to opt for this certification in order to continue improvements in its manufacturing and administrative systems, conscious of the relevance of health and safety issues, the benefits of same to their workforce and improvements in competitiveness as well as their intention to go much further than just comply with the legal requisites of the application.
The Company promises therefore to reduce possible accidents at work and improve its competitiveness by analysing each work station to enable identification of risks associated with same. This will mean that the workforce will be trained in the culture of prevention.
>>Download OHSAS 18001 Certificate
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Ibercisa has an internal and independent Quality Control Department to guarantee that our client receives a machine which has been tested and adapted to new market technologies and requirements as well as meeting the LRQA approved quality management system standards ISO 9001:2008 held by the Company. Ibercisa meets the LRQA approved environmental management system standards ISO 14001.
These controls embrace all the processes: from the initial phase of design, calculations, definition and selection of materials to the exhaustive protocols of manufacturing and testing which are followed during the manufacturing phase (welding controls, vibrations measurements, sonometrys, contacts between gear teeth, ...). The independent nature of this department, the means available in the metrology room and the process of continual improvement, creates a maximum safe-guard in defence of the customer's interest, within the Company.
>>Download ISO 9001 Certificate
>>Download ISO 14001 Certificate
Others Ibercisa manufactures equipment in compliance with strict ATEX rules as well as DNV rules 2.22 etc (Lifting Appliances), 2.7-1 (Offshore Containers), 2.7-3 (Portable Offshore Units) Class R60 & R30.